Washington (GGM) Analysis | February 18, 2019
by Noreen Wise
It’s been two straight years of wondering, and hypothesizing about various GOP leaders who seem far more aligned with Russia’s interest than America’s. House Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for one. Is there a dark secret behind their foreign allegiance to an American adversary? Is Russia using the GOP hacked emails to blackmail GOP leaders?
- McConnell’s alarming protocol breaches are so extensive, completely undermining our three branches of government, and coming to a head during the recent shutdown when he was MIA, despite the fact he was in a leadership position and could have ended the shutdown himself.
- Nunes‘ bizarre and belligerent behavior during the House’s Intelligence Committee’s investigation into Trump/Russia collusion.
- Lindsey Graham, the new Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has just vowed to investigate Rod Rosenstein for testing the waters on the 25th Amendment when he reached out to Cabinet members to determine how many supported removing Trump from office after Comey’s alarming firing. Prior to Trump’s election, Graham had aligned with the never-Trumpers backing Jeb Bush, and then Ted Cruz. But ever since McCain’s death in late August 2018, Graham has shocked Americans by becoming a staunch ally of Trump, despite Mueller’s 37 indictments, and eight guilty pleas and convictions, which now calls into question Graham’s allegiance to America.
- Richard Shelby, Senate Appropriations Chairman leading the GOP delegation to Russia to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in July 2018, just prior to Trump’s meeting with Putin in Helsinki. The GOP leaders who visited Russia along with Shelby were:
- Steve Daines (R-MN)
- John Hoeven (R-ND)
- Ron Johnson (R-WI)
- John Kennedy (R-LA)
- Jerry Moran (R-KS)
- John Thune (R-SD)
- 19,252 DNC emails along with 8,034 attachments, from seven key DNC staff members, were stolen by Russian hackers using the pseudonym “Gucifer 2.0”
- The stolen DNC emails were dated from January 2015 – May 2016
- June & July 2016 – DCLeaks published DNC hacked emails
- July 22, 2016 – WiKiLeaks published DNC hacked emails
- January 10, 2017 – FBI Director James Comey informed Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that in the spring of 2016, at the same time the DNC email servers were penetrated by Russian hackers, the RNC was also hacked, along with state level GOP organizations. Apparently, the RNC intrusion was an older server that was no longer in use, thus the emails mined were dated earlier than those confiscated from the DNC. No dates were shared with the public during Comey’s Intelligence hearing, other than Comey using phrases such as “not current” and “old stuff,” implying that the email dates were prior to January 2015.
- Could the stolen GOP emails be those from 2012? Perhaps the days, weeks and months leading up to September 11, 2012, as well as the months and years following. September 11, 2012 was the day of the Benghazi attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens. Mitch McConnell was the Senate Minority Leader at the time. McConnell received $3.5 million from Russian Oligarch Len Blavatnik between 2015 – 2017. It was a presidential election year as well, with Obama running for his second term.
Following the alarming fake National Emergency, and Mitch McConnell’s acknowledged support for this reckless, self-induced catastrophe, it appears that the best course of action in light of the possibility that GOP leaders are being blackmailed by Russia, is to have the House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff add this sidebar to the House Trump Russian investigation.
Surely Mueller has the GOP hacked emails in his crosshairs. Can Roger Stone shed any light?
© Copyright 2018 – 2019. ALL Rights Reserved.