Washington (Gallant Gold Media Hill Report | Analysis | May 13, 2019) – On Wednesday May 15, 2019, it will be the two month anniversary of the white supremacist terror attack in Christchurch, New Zealand, which slaughtered 50 innocent civilians in a hate inspired rampage at a mosque during Friday prayers. The unremorseful white nationalist militant assured the world in his 74 page manifesto that his goal was to “polarize and destabilize the West, and spark a Civil War in the United States.” Asked whether he was a Trump supporter, Brenton Tarrant replied, “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure.”
Approximately one month later, on Easter Sunday April 21, 2019, ISIS linked Islamic terrorists shocked the world by massacring 359 Christians in a closely coordinated attack, striking three churches in separate locations across Sri Lanka. Forty-five of those killed were children. The attacks were surprisingly sophisticated, leading the intelligence community to believe the attackers were trained and supported by ISIS. These ISIS terrorists justified their annihilation by claiming it was retaliation for the New Zealand assault that killed so many muslims.
These two groups of dangerous extremists at opposite poles on the spectrum, may be using the pendulum swing for timing. Is it plausible there may be another white nationalist massacre somewhere in the world between Wednesday May 15 and Tuesday May 21? It seems as though it is indeed plausible.
Senators Dick Durbin (D-IL) & Tim Kaine (D-VA) introduced legislation on March 27, 2019 (S-894 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019), less than two weeks after the New Zealand massacre, to address the white nationalist domestic threat. Senator Kaine acknowledged that “the rise of white supremacy is an undeniable threat to the safety of our communities.” The bill is currently in committee, waiting to be debated, although it’s not expected to move forward anytime soon due to the fact that GOP senators do not believe white nationalists are a threat.
White nationalists often communicate using symbols:
- The number 14 is big. It represents the 14 words in the white nationalist slogan: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” Tennant affixed “14” to the rifle he used to slaughter 50 in New Zealand. There are times when symbolic numbers are chosen for the day of an attack, which could potentially mean May 14, 2019.
- 88, which represents “Heil Hitler” – H is the 8th letter in the alphabet, so HH = 88
- 1488, combination of the two
- Boots and laces – skinheads prefer to wear steel-toed work boots with red or white laces tied a certain way
- Confederate flag
- American Flag
- Echo symbol ((( ))) symbolizes Jewish, so (((banker))) means Jewish banker
- H8 – another form of HH or 88 that also conveys HATE
- The color red
Be on alert. If you See Something, Say Something.
© Copyright 2018 – 2019. ALL Rights Reserved.