Washington (GGM) Analysis | March 20, 2020
by Noreen Wise
Time to order a jump rope from Amazon ASAP. There are a plethora of options. However, I don’t think suppliers have 300 million jump ropes in their inventory, so better hustle before it’s too late. BTW, the amazing jump rope I just ordered only cost $14.99.
The health benefits of fitness are immeasurable:
- Strengthens immune system
- Boosts mental health. According to cathe.com 5 critical neurotransmitters are released while exercising:
- Serotonin – the mood chemical that boosts positivity and substantially decreases depression
- Norepinephrine – the brain chemical that makes us more alert and focused
- BDNF – memory hormone that has a three fold increase through exercise, improving cognitive function
- Dopamine – the brain chemical that fuels motivation and reward
- Endorphins – the “feel good” chemicals
- 30 minutes of daily exercise improves sleep which strengthens immune system
- Reduces stress
- Burns calories and keeps us looking and feeling great
When something is this easy and has this many benefits, during such a critical, life-threatening time in American history, you have no choice but to just do it.
© Copyright 2018 – 2020. ALL Rights Reserved.