Washington (Gallant Gold Media Hill Report | Perspective | February 27, 2019) – The House Family Separation Hearings this week were suffocating in the realization of how massive the family separation crisis is, how many thousands of innocent children have been emotionally, and many sexually, assaulted by staff, and the horrible prognosis this creates for their future.
How can these staggering statistics be the harsh reality that so many young children have to endure? “Follow your dreams.” … “America, the beacon of hope.” The reality is that much more perilous to cope with when idealistic youth are fleeing traumatic events, are on the run far from home, away from their families, with the only thing enabling them to persevere through the treacherous journey is the bright beacon on their horizon, endlessly pushing them forward through each and every stumbling block. But when they arrive, there’s no Lady Liberty greeting them along the Southern Border. No open arms. Just abuse .
“I’m deeply concerned with the high number of sexual assaults on unaccompanied children in the custody of the office of Refugees and Resettlement.” … “One sexual assault per week.” ~Rep Ted Deutch
“The Forced Child Separation Policy will forever be a dark time in our nation’s history. It undermines our moral standing in the world, that generations of Americans have worked so hard, and in some cases given their lives, to build.” ~Rep Ted Deutch
The facts that won’t won’t change unless we demand accountability and consequences:
- systemic sexual assaults by staff on unaccompanied children
- 154 allegations of sexual assault reported to DOJ
- 1 sexual assault per week
- there’s a huge problem with adults abusing children
- Rep Ted Deutch is pointing out that DHS was fully aware that this was an alarming issue, that there was documented history, yet DHS still placed thousands of unaccompanied children in this dangerous environment
- “the details of these sexual abuse allegations are shocking”
Tell Congress… we must move forward in demanding this threat to children be eliminated.
© Copyright 2018 – 2019. ALL Rights Reserved.