Washington (Gallant Gold Media Hill Report | Perspective | February 21, 2019) – With the Mueller Investigation ending as soon as next week, and with the recent understanding that the GOP emails hacked by Russia but never released, were likely used to blackmail GOP leaders, particularly Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and should be investigated. It seems that the most likely GOP emails hacked by Russia, emails that would make ideal blackmail material, are the ones from 2012, in addition to the time leading up to 2012 and year following.
On January 10, 2017 – FBI Director James Comey informed Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that in the spring of 2016, at the same time the DNC email servers were penetrated by Russian hackers, the RNC was also hacked, along with state level GOP organizations. Apparently, the RNC intrusion was an older server that was no longer in use, thus the emails mined were dated earlier than those confiscated from the DNC. No dates were shared with the public during Comey’s Intelligence hearing, other than Comey using phrases such as “not current” and “old stuff,” implying that the email dates were prior to January 2015. Coming using the words “state level GOP organizations” seems to imply GOP organizations connected with the presidential election, since these emails might be particularly inviting to Russian hackers, something we can identify with following the GOP stunts we learned of during the 2018 midterm elections.
Since the public is now fully aware of Russia’s laser-focus on U.S. presidential elections, it seems logical to hypothesize that Russia would hit pay dirt mining GOP servers from 2012 during Obama’s re-election campaign. In fact, Mitch McConnell appeared to be on a one-man mission to make “Obama a one-term president.” Further, 2012 was a very turbulent year, filled with numerous heart-wrenching tragedies that kept the American public riveted on the presidential candidate’s reactions to these emotional headlines as well as other big-named congressional leader’s responses.
If Russia wanted to blackmail GOP leaders, would they target Mitch McConnell? Yes, of course. Would they begin their search by Googling every major news headline of 2012, along with the search words “Mitch McConnell” and see what comes up? And then hunt for emails that add new meaning to the headlines? Most likely.
So what were the biggest news stories of 2012? Can Representative Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee meet with the FBI behind closed doors to sift through these emails. Apparently, the FBI knows the dates of the stolen emails.
The following are several of the top 2012 new headlines that help paint a picture of what types of GOP emails Russian hackers may have uncovered during their deep dive into the RNC servers and several state GOP Orginizations servers:
- Aurora theater massacre, July 20, 2012 |New York Magazine July 20, 2012, Twelve Killed, Dozens Injured in Midnight Massacre at Dark Knight Rises Premier in Colorado [Updated] – “…’We were maybe 20 or 30 minutes into the movie and all you hear, first you smell smoke, everybody thought it was fireworks or something like that, and then you just see people dropping and the gunshots are constant,’ said witness Christ Jones, speaking to Denver ABC affiliate KMGH. ‘I heard at least 20 to 30 rounds within that minute or two.’ Eyewitnesses described Holmes as wearing a bulletproof vest…” Were the any emails between the NRA and the GOP following this horrific massacre.
- Benghazi, September 11, 2012 |The Washington Times, July 19, 2016 Mitch McConnell brushes aside boos – “CLEVELAND — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell launched an all-out assault on presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton late Tuesday and said the only way to repeal Obamacare, realign the Supreme Court and defund Planned Parenthood is to elect Donald Trump, even as members of his own caucus steer clear of the nominating festivities.Mr. McConnell brushed aside a cascade of boos from the convention hall and doled out a bit of payback for years of political jockeying with Mrs. Clinton and her famous husband, starting with their attempts to unseat him in Kentucky…” There are likely more than a million GOP emails on this subject alone.
- Hurricane Sandy, October 29, 2012 |Huffington Post October 28, 2013, GOP Senators Who Opposed Sandy Relief Aid Fundraise Around One-Year Anniversary Of Storm – “Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Sen Tom Coburn (R-OK) may have opposed Hurricane Sandy recovery funding, but that reportedly did not stop them from visiting the northeast to raise money on the eve of the disastrous storm’s anniversary…”
- Obama re-elected, November 6, 2012| Time August 23, 2012 “…It reveals some of my reporting on the Republican plot to obstruct President Obama before he even took office, including secret meetings led by House GOP whip Eric Cantor (in December 2008) and Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (in early January 2009) in which they laid out their daring (though cynical and political) no-honeymoon strategy of all-out resistance to a popular President-elect during an economic emergency. ‘If he was for it,’ former Ohio Senator George Voinovich explained, ‘we had to be against it.’ The excerpt includes a special bonus nugget of Mitt Romney dissing the Tea Party…” Millions of emails from McConnell regrading Obama. McConnell was the arch-obstructionist, Obama’s greatest nemesis.
- Sandy Hook massacre, December 14, 2012 |Boston Globe, April 10, 2013, Conley hits McConnell over gun control filibuster – “Conley singled out the Republican senator from Kentucky on Tuesday and urged him to ‘stop playing games’ and allow a vote on the bill. McConnell has said that he would join a group of 13 other Republican senators to filibuster a gun control bill that Democrats plan to bring to the Senate floor Thursday.” Did Russian hackers uncover emails between the NRA, the RNC and McConnell expressing that if McConnell wanted any NRA money for his 2014 re-election campaign, he better filibuster the gun control bill, endorsed by traumatized Sandy Hook parents, that was proceeding through Congress. The majority of Americans can visualize these types of emails existing.
With the Mueller investigation concluding, Adam Schiff will now be taking the reins of investigating Russia’s meddling in our American elections, we must call congress and request that Schiff investigate the potential Russian blackmailing of GOP leaders in an effort to influence the American Legislative agenda.
© Copyright 2018 – 2019. ALL Rights Reserved.