Washington (GGM) Analysis | March 19, 2021 by Noreen Wise
With the circular economy now in full swing outside the United States, it becomes that much more clear just how many everyday items cannot be recycled. The reality is alarming. We’ll never reach zero waste unless we find innovative solutions to meet this imperative.
Continue reading “Overhauling Packaging of Consumer Brands | Circular Economy” →
Washington (GGM) Analysis | February 18, 2020
by Noreen Wise
The vast majority of plastic waste is product packaging. If our goal is to have a sustainable circular economy, and rid the environment of as much plastic waste as possible, we have to find a series of solutions to overhaul the way we package consumer products.
So why hasn’t Loop become a familiar buzzword and pathway for all of us to take advantage of for waste free weekly shopping? It’s quite brilliant.
- No membership is required
- We just pay a small one-time fee at the start for the returnable durable Loop Tote
- We’ll use the Loop Tote with each shipment delivery which will eliminate the cardboard waste
- All the products are delivered in reusable containers that are returned when we’re through
- Most containers are stainless steel, while others are glass
- Loop will sanitize each container and reuse
Loop has even managed to solve the toothpaste crisis, which has always seemed too tricky for a feasible alternative. Many of our favorite name brands are Loop partners. But most importantly, Loop is an excellent fix for personal care products that we use everyday and create the bulk of plastic waste.
Innovative creativity is so exciting.I’m IN… can’t wait to check it out!
© Copyright 2018 – 2020. ALL Rights Reserved.