Washington (GGM) Analysis | March 2, 2022 by Sarah J. Kings
Many eco-conscious consumers are looking to electric vehicles, EVs, to help combat the climate crisis. EV’s are responsible for much lower emissions than their gas-powered counterparts, and they cost less overall to maintain and drive. Still, with starting prices ranging from $29,000 to upwards of $100,000- depending on the make and model- some people may be hesitant to switch to electric as economic concerns grow.
On July 29, 2020 Ford announced the start of the Ford Promise plan. Under this new initiative, any new financed Ford can be returned without penalty to the buyer, if the buyer loses their job within one year of purchase. Ford is the only major automotive company making this type of commitment to its customers. With this added safety net, getting an EV is more in reach for the average consumer than ever.
Instagram – @wasatchfrontford
Ford offers eight hybrid models on its lineup, but the car to look at is the Mustang Mach-E which Consumer Report‘s 2022 top EV pick, replacing Tesla’s Model 3. The Mustang Mach-E is an all-electric vehicle that has 314 miles of range and can get up to 61 miles of range in 10 minutes when charging with a 150kW DC Fast Charger. Ford boasts the inclusion of FordPass for purchasers— this gives owners of Ford EVs, or Hybrids, access to over 13,500 charging stations nationwide.
Instagram – @ford
This all-electric mustang launched in late 2020. The stylish and sexy design, topped with exciting new tech features, has people lining up to pre-order their own. With substantial federal rebates and the Ford Promise’s added security, owning a 2022 Mustang Mach-E is a viable option for those searching for a new EV. Help combat the climate crisis purchase of this cutting-edge car!
ENTERTAINMENT & CLIMATE ACTION MESSAGING:
“Dr. Mindy, can I be vulnerable in your car?” | Don’t Look Up
Leonardo DiCaprio Pours His Money into His Passion
Don’t Look Up’s Gorilla In the Room
- EV’s are responsible for much lower emissions than their gas-powered cars
- July 29, 2020 Ford announced new initiatives under the Ford Promise plan
- Any new financed Ford can be returned without penalty to the buyer, if the buyer loses their job within one year of purchase
- Ford offers eight hybrid models on its current lineup
- The 2022 Mustang Mach-E is all-electric and has 314 miles of range
- The Mach-E gets up to 61 miles of range in 10 minutes when charging with a 150kW DC Fast Charger
- With the FordPass Ford owners have access to over 13,500 charging stations nationwide
© Copyright 2020-2022. ALL Rights Reserved.